- Who developed the algorithm for the REMM Dose assessment tools?
- The vomiting tool and the lymphocyte depletion kinetics tools use algorithms developed by AFRRI for their Biodosimetry Assessment Tool (BAT) program.
- BAT was originally designed to provide diagnostic information to Federal health care providers responsible for managing radiation casualties.
- The REMM Dose Estimator for Exposure includes only parts of the much larger BAT tool.
- Permission to use components of the BAT program on REMM was graciously provided by the Department of Defense and AFRRI.
- Publications about the BAT program