What's New on REMM?
- Key changes are noted below.
- Many more updates and changes appear throughout REMM.
- REMM Multimedia Library: highlights
- New All Videos button in Multimedia Carousel presents entire REMM Video Library collection.
- List of all new multimedia updates (videos, graphs, photos) in the Multimedia Carousel
- Transportation Incidents Involving Radiation: 3 new videos
- Improvised Nuclear Device Detonation: 2 new items
- Update to the Isotopes of Interest table
- "Other Audiences" section has 2 new groups
- New pages on REMM
- Collection of data: prototypes of forms for radiation safety and medical data tracking
- Describing an Incident: Definition, Severity, Phases, Timeline
- Significant updates to key pages
- Nuclear Detonation: Weapons, INDs
- Transportation Incidents
- Triage Guidelines
- Nuclear Power Plant and Reactor Incidents: new page title and new content
- Burn Triage and Treatment: Thermal Injuries
- Strategic National Stockpile
- Planners: Preparedness and Response
- Public Information Officers
- Improvised Nuclear Device Response and Recovery: Communicating in the Immediate Aftermath (US Government Interagency Nuclear Detonation Response Communications Working Group, June 2013)
- Communicating During and After a Nuclear Power Plant Incident (US Government Interagency Nuclear Detonation Response Communications Working Group, June 2013)
- Training and Education: Educational Competencies for Health Care Professionals
- Updated Prototype for Medical Orders
- Updated fever and neutropenia information
- REMM YouTube Channel updated
- Improved REMM bibliography
What's new on Mobile REMM, August 2013?
- Updates to Isotopes of Interest
- Links to REMM YouTube videos
Coming soon: September 30, 2013
- Complete redesign of interactive tool: Managing ARS
- Complete redesign of Mobile REMM app for iPhone, Android, Blackberry
Previous updates for REMM